Secretary of State
image of the Kansas Secretary of State seal
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612-1594
(785) 296-4564

Name Change

Online filing - To electronically file your Name Change Amendment click here.

Paper filing - To file your Name Change or other amendment on paper, please click on the Form Name below to select the form you need. You may then print the form on your printer, complete by hand, and mail to our office with a check or money order.

AP Kansas For-Profit Corporation Certificate of Amendment
FAP Foreign For-Profit Corporation Certificate of Amendment
AN Not-For-Profit Corporation Certificate of Amendment
CL Limited Liability Company Certificate of Amendment
ALP Limited Liability Partnership Amendment to Statement of Qualification
GM General Partnership Amendment
CAL Limited Partnership Certificate of Amendment
LCD Series Limited Liability Company Certificate of Designation
NOTE: You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded, for free, from Adobe Systems, Incorporated by clicking here.
To review your filing status, visit our Business Filing Center and click on Perform a Business Entity Search.

The Secretary of State's office is a filing agency. If you are a business services customer who would like legal or other professional advice, we suggest you seek assistance from an attorney, accountant or other professional to assist you with the laws governing the formation and operation of business entities.